-3 days of the best mountain biking in Utah.
-2 nights eating gourmet dinners served by a world class chef
– High end bikes with all the bells and whistles.
– World famous trails and unknown gems
– Private and tailored around you, no compromises or group rides
– Fall asleep in your own tent, in a cot, with a pillow.
– We can even arrange a private masseuse. (additional fee)
– GoPro Video of the entire trip
– If you have a way to make this a better trip we want to hear about it.
Every one of our mountain bike adventures include a GoPro video, with you as the star of the production.
Best Program For:
– Multi-day mountain bike experience
– Best Trails
– Least logistical hassles
– Luxury Camping, and Gourmet meals
Your program is tailored around you
We have permits to all the trails in the region
– Fit Bikes
– Ride JEM / Hurricane rim trails
– Gourmet Lunch
– Drive to Dalton Mesa 45 min.
– Ride Guacamole Trail.
– Drive to Smith Mesa 30 min.
– Sit down and watch the sunset while being served a mulit course gourmet dinner by Chef Fio
– Watch the stars rise over Zion national park.
– Wake up to a gourmet breakfast
– Drive along the edge of the Zion park (45 min.)
– Ride world famous Gooseberry Mesa
– Gourmet lunch.
– Drive to Brian Head (1 hour)
– Ride single track around Navaho Lake
– 2nd Gourmet dinner
– Sleep next to rushing stream
– Yet another gourmet breakfast
– Ride Bunker Creek downhill
– Gourment lunch
– Ride the Amazing Virgin river Rim trail
– Fall asleep on the ride back to St. George
Time Required: 3 days, 2 nights
Prerequisites: good endurance level
Appropriate Ages: 12-75
Fitness Level: 3
Moderate level program with significant elevation gains for guests with average level of fitness and endurance.
Strength: ability to hang from a pull up bar for 10 seconds
Aerobic: ability to run up 3 flights of stairs
Balance: ability to stand on one foot for 10 seconds, touch alternate fingers to your nose
Program available: February-November
Group size: 1-5 people
Complimentary digital photos included
What to Bring:
-2 liters of water
-Day pack or hydration pack
-Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
-Season appropriate clothing
-Appropriate footwear (see footwear page)
This three day, two night program includes:
– As much mountain biking as your legs, lungs and butt can stand
– Trails from low desert to alpine
– Top end equipment
– Scenic and high elevation camping at over 8000′ elevation
– World class guides, services and scenery
– Three Gourmet lunches, 2 multi-course dinners and 2 gourmet breakfasts
– All transportation and entrance fees
– Complimentary GoPro Video
– All camping and technical equipment.
5 people: $950 per person
4 people: $1,020 per person
3 people: $1,320 per person
2 people: $1,425 per person
1 person: $2,300
Plus 6.35% Utah sales tax
3% discount for personal checks
5% discount for cash
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted
(Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept American Express)
100% of your deposit is refundable if we receive a cancellation notice (by email only) 31 days or more prior to your scheduled program date.
30 days before your scheduled program 25% of the total program fee will be charged to the credit card that you provide. This deposit is non refundable for any cancellation after this point.
Cancellations of the program with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of the program fee.
No shows will be charged 100% of the program fee.