3 days of the best mountain biking in Utah.
– High end bikes with all the bells and whistles.
– World famous trails and unknown gems
– Private and tailored around you, no compromises or group rides
– Luxury accommodations- local hotel or private home stay
– We can even arrange a private massage therapist.(additional fee)
– GoPro Video of the entire trip
-If you have a way to make this a better trip we want to hear about it.
Every one of our mountain bike adventures include a GoPro video, with you as the star of the production.
5 people: $895 per person
4 people: $995 per person
3 people: $1,250 per person (includes lodging)
2 people: $1,395 per person (includes lodging)
1 person: $2,300 (includes lodging)
Additional 9.75% Sales Tax and Permit Fee added at checkout
3% discount for person checks
5% discount for cash
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted
(Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept American Express)
Best Program For:
– Multi-day mountain bike experience
– Luxury accommodations
– Least logistical hassles
– Ride and smile
Your program is tailored around you
We have permits to all the trails in the region
– Fit Bikes
– Ride JEM / Hurricane rim trails
– Gourmet Lunch
– Drive to Dalton Mesa 45 min.
– Ride Guacamole Trail.
– Return to St. George for dinner and rest
– Wake up to a gourmet breakfast
– Drive along the edge of the Zion park (45 min.)
– Ride world famous Gooseberry Mesa
– Gourmet lunch
– Ride Wire Mesa or Little Creek Mesa
– Return to St. George for dinner and recovery
– Yet another gourmet breakfast
– Ride Bunker Creek downhill
– Gourment lunch
– Ride the Amazing Virgin river Rim trail
– Fall asleep on the ride back to St. George
Time Required: 3 days, 2 nights
Prerequisites: good endurance level
Fitness Level: 3
Moderate level program with significant elevation gains for guests with average level of fitness and endurance.
Strength: ability to hang from a pull up bar for 10 seconds
Aerobic: ability to run up 3 flights of stairs
Balance: ability to stand on one foot for 10 seconds, touch alternate fingers to your nose
Group size: 1-5 people
Complimentary digital photos included
What to Bring:
-2 liters of water
-Day pack or hydration pack
-Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
-Season appropriate clothing
-Footwear and clothing suggestion link
This three day adventure includes:
– As much mountain biking as your legs, lungs and butt can stand
– Trails from low desert to alpine
– Top end equipment
– World class guides, services and scenery
– Three Gourmet lunches
– All transportation and entrance fees
– Complimentary GoPro Video
2 weeks before the scheduled program date we will call to obtain a credit card number to hold the reservation. We do not charge a deposit to this card however any cancellations after this point (for any reason) will result in a $25 cancellation fee
Cancellations of the program with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of the program fee.
No shows will be charged 100% of the program fee.
If we need to cancel the program for any reason, there is no fee.