3 days of the best mountain biking in Utah.
– High end bikes with all the bells and whistles.
– World famous trails and unknown gems
– Private and tailored around you, no compromises or group rides
– Luxury accommodations- local hotel or private home stay
– We can even arrange a private massage therapist.(additional fee)
– GoPro Video of the entire trip
-If you have a way to make this a better trip we want to hear about it.
Every one of our mountain bike adventures include a GoPro video, with you as the star of the production.
5 people: $895 per person
4 people: $995 per person
3 people: $1,250 per person (includes lodging)
2 people: $1,395 per person (includes lodging)
1 person: $2,300 (includes lodging)
Additional 9.75% Sales Tax and Permit Fee added at checkout
3% discount for person checks
5% discount for cash
Visa, Mastercard, and Discover accepted
(Unfortunately, we are no longer able to accept American Express)
Best Program For:
– Multi-day mountain bike experience
– Luxury accommodations
– Least logistical hassles
– Ride and smile
Your program is tailored around you
We have permits to all the trails in the region
– Fit Bikes
– Ride JEM / Hurricane rim trails
– Gourmet Lunch
– Drive to Dalton Mesa 45 min.
– Ride Guacamole Trail.
– Return to St. George for dinner and rest
– Wake up to a gourmet breakfast
– Drive along the edge of the Zion park (45 min.)
– Ride world famous Gooseberry Mesa
– Gourmet lunch
– Ride Wire Mesa or Little Creek Mesa
– Return to St. George for dinner and recovery
– Yet another gourmet breakfast
– Ride Bunker Creek downhill
– Gourment lunch
– Ride the Amazing Virgin river Rim trail
– Fall asleep on the ride back to St. George
Time Required: 3 days, 2 nights
Prerequisites: good endurance level
Fitness Level: 3
Moderate level program with significant elevation gains for guests with average level of fitness and endurance.
Strength: ability to hang from a pull up bar for 10 seconds
Aerobic: ability to run up 3 flights of stairs
Balance: ability to stand on one foot for 10 seconds, touch alternate fingers to your nose
Group size: 1-5 people
Complimentary digital photos included
What to Bring:
-2 liters of water
-Day pack or hydration pack
-Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
-Season appropriate clothing
-Footwear and clothing suggestion link
This three day, two night adventure includes:
– As much mountain biking as your legs, lungs and butt can stand
– Trails from low desert to alpine
– Top end equipment
– World class guides, services and scenery
– Three Gourmet lunches
– All transportation and entrance fees
– Complimentary GoPro Video
100% of your deposit is refundable if we receive a cancellation notice (by email only) 31 days or more prior to your scheduled program date.
30 days before your scheduled program 25% of the total program fee will be charged to the credit card that you provide. This deposit is non refundable for any cancellation after this point.
Cancellations of the program with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of the program fee.
No shows will be charged 100% of the program fee.