A multi day adventure that far exceeds your highest expectations?
Want a program that you help create? Where the only limitations are the hours in the day and your energy level?
Would you like to push yourself out of your comfort zone all day and then sit down to a gourmet meal, and fall asleep in a comfortable bed?
This adventure is a custom crafted combination of activities that can include: rock climbing, hiking, mountain biking, deserteering, caving, zip lines, rappelling and technical canyoneering.
5 or more guests: call for pricing/lodging info
4 people: $895 per person
3 people: $995 per person
2 people: $1,095 per person
Additional 9.75% Sales Tax and Permit Fee added at checkout
3% discount for personal checks
5% discount for cash
Visa, Mastercard and Discover accepted
(Unfortunately we can no longer accept American Express)
Best Program For:
– Multi sport
– multi day
– multi smiles
This program is completely tailored around your goals, abilities, experience, and the season. Together we create 2 days of incredible experiences and get as much out of every moment as possible.
– Meet at Paragon Adventures for gear fitting
– 5 hours of rock climbing at any one of 3 classic climbing areas
– Drive up to the Markagunt Plateau (1.5 hours) while having a gourmet lunch
– Mountain bike around a high altitude lake 7-16 miles
– Take a beautiful guided hike on several trails in the bristle cone pines, spruce, and aspen of 8000′
– Back to St. George for dinner
– Wake up to a gourmet breakfast
– Drive through the wildness of the Zion backcountry (1 hr)
– Begin descent of Birch Hollow Canyon featuring 11 rappels up to 100 feet high
– Have a gourmet lunch in the depths of Orderville Canyon
– Finish the experience by traveling through Zion National park, returning to St. George by dinner.
Time Required: 2 Days 1 night
Prerequisites: good endurance level
Appropriate Ages: 8-70
Fitness Level: 3
Moderate level program with significant elevation gains for guests with average level of fitness and endurance.
Strength: ability to hang from a pull up bar for 10 seconds
Aerobic: ability to run up 3 flights of stairs
Balance: ability to stand on one foot for 10 seconds, touch alternate fingers to your nose
Program available: March-November
Group size: 2-6 people
Gourmet food included
Complimentary digital photos included
What to Bring:
-2 liters of water
-Day pack or hydration pack
-Hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses
-Season appropriate clothing
-Footwear and clothing suggestions link:
Program may include:
– Rock Climbing/Rappelling
– Mountain Biking/Hiking
– Caving/Zip lining
100% of your deposit is refundable if we receive a cancellation notice (by email only) 31 days or more prior to your scheduled program date.
30 days before your scheduled program 25% of the total program fee will be charged to the credit card that you provide. This deposit is non refundable for any cancellation after this point.
Cancellations of the program with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of the program fee.
No shows will be charged 100% of the program fee.