Hands-on learning in the field with guidance from a professional photographer to help you create your own amazing images with your own equipment.
Learn the art of capturing light!
All adventures include 2-3 hours of on-location shooting in the incredible landscape of Snow Canyon and other hidden gems around the St. George area. All adventures have very minimal required hiking though we have options for altered programs for those who want to get farther out on the trail.
Learn how to take your photos to the next level!
All adventures include an in-depth 2 hour intro course into digital post-processing. We will focus on the Adobe CC suite of Lightroom and Photoshop. From organization to making your first color adjustments this course will give you the confidence to transform the beautiful photos that you will take into amazing pieces of art.
- Camera that can access full manual mode
- Wide Angle Lens (16mm-28mm)
- Any additional lenses mid-long range
- Extra charged batteries and empty memory cards
- Any Auxiliary Filters
- Personal Gear (water, food, warm layers, etc.
- Laptop Computer w/ some type of photo editing software (we will focus on lightroom and photoshop)