Full Day Photography Adventure
Learn the ropes and then make moves to master them.
Our full day photo programs are for someone who really wants to absorbs as much information as possible. Choose any 2 existing half day programs (Sunrise, Sunset, or Astro) to create a full day adventure! Learn the camera skills in the field on your first shoot. Take them into the lightroom on the computer in the classroom portion and get feedback. Go out again later in the day and shoot again with all of your new skills fresh on your mind.
You’ve done the work to take the shot.
Now put in the time to make the shot.
It’s no secret. In the digital age, post processing (editing in lightroom and photoshop) is incredibly powerful. Combined with good technique in the field when you’re shooting and you can really bring your photos to life through simple retouching concepts. After going out for your shoot. We will then come back to the office and delve into a post processing class. You’ll leave this class with a basic understanding of Lightroom as well as a few photoshop actions. By the end of this class you will have a basic understanding of all the overwhelming sliders and buttons in Adobe Lightroom as well as understand how to create global edits and selective adjustments to make all your shots shine in best light. The purpose of this class is to give you mastery of some basic skills that will give you the confidence to edit your future photos in a way that looks beautiful to you. Through this you will gain the confidence to develop your own unique look which will be seen through your art.
• 10 hours total
• 5 hours of instruction shooting in 4-6 ;locations
• 5 hours of classroom training on digital post processing
• Minimal hiking required
Fitness Level: 1
Slower paced program with less elevation gain and more options for guests with lower fitness levels.
Strength: ability to climb an 8 foot ladder leaning against a house
Aerobic: ability to walk up 3 flights of stairs
Balance: ability to stand on one foot for 10 seconds.
– The art of what makes a good photograph
– The anatomy of an exposure
– Learning about your camera settings so they’re not overwhelming
– Optimizing settings for shooting at night
– Creating compelling compositions
– Understanding Depth of field
– Lightroom importing
– Effective Organization
– Choosing your best photos
– White Balance
– General Editing for the whole photograph
– Selective editing to direct your audience’s focus
– Exporting in high quality
– Answers to any and all questions
– 1 photographer: $399
– 2 or more Photographers: $299/per
– Maximum of 4 photographers per tour (inquire for larger group rates)
– Non-Photographers (anyone without a camera) $49
– 6.35% sales tax added
100% of your deposit is refundable if we receive a cancellation notice (by email only) 31 days or more prior to your scheduled program date.
30 days before your scheduled program 25% of the total program fee will be charged to the credit card that you provide. This deposit is non refundable for any cancellation after this point.
Cancellations of the program with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 100% of the program fee.
No shows will be charged 100% of the program fee.